This fellowship must be completed not later than November 2023
Barcelona Graduate School of Economics (Barcelona GSE) is an institution for scientific cooperation in research and graduate education in economics and social sciences, and draws on the strengths and noteworthy reputations of its four academic units.
Research proposals shall cover the following lines:
- Macroeconomic & Microeconomic Challenges for Development
- Economics and politics of conflict
- Private and social returns to education and education policies
- Financial markets and regulation.
- Firm structure, innovation and growth
- International trade and globalization
- Fiscal policy, tax structure and infrastructure investment.
- Economic impact of health and health policies
- Migration flows and migration policies